For direct and personal assistance in Snohomish county, regarding housing, substance use treatment, or mental health treatment, please visit our partner The Hand Up Project or call Robert Smiley (founder) directly at (425) 971-1774

Please note: We are not able to directly enroll individuals in substance use treatment facilties/detox who don't have insurance or who have state insurance (Apple Health) or medicaid. It is a self-service process, but we can provide resources and guidance. You may contact Robert Smiley directly (425-971-1774) for help with enrolling. To learn more about how to enroll in treatment/detox, please go to our treatment page.

If you have private insurance, we can provide immediate assistance to help you get into substance use treatment. If you have private insurance and you need help getting into a treatment facility, please email us directly at 

Hope Soldiers does not have any volunteer opportunities at this time. Stay posted by subscribing to updates on our home page, for free mentorship training, and expanding the Hope Soldiers movement in your area. For volunteer opportunities with our homeless outreach, or donating items, please visit Hope Crew Outreach. You may also reach out to The Hand Up Project for potential opportunities. 

To view the website of one of the programs/organizations listed below, just click the name of the program/organization or the bold text.

Parent Support: Changes, 1-888-468-2620
Recovery Support: WA Recovery Helpline, 1-866-789-1511 (available 24/7) (also provides treatment resources)
Cold Weather Shelter Information/Housing Resources: 2-1-1 (available 24/7)
➳ How to enroll into a residential treatment program for substance abuse in WA State: Treatment

12 STEP PROGRAMS IN SNOHOMISH COUNTY (north of Lynnwood) (including 24-hour hotlines)
Everett Narcotics Anonymous (NA): 425-609-6170
Everett Alcoholics Anonymous (AA): (425) 252-2525

12 STEP PROGRAMS IN THE GREATER SEATTLE AREA (including 24-hour hotlines)
Greater Seattle Area NA: 1-855-464-7477 or (206) 790-8888
Greater Seattle Area AA: 206-587-2838
Greater Seattle Area Al-Anon

For other 12 step programs, inside and outside of WA state, such as Cocaine Anonymous, Gambling Anonymous, SMART Recovery, etc., please visit SAMHSA's self-help meeting locator here.

For a faith-based 12-step program, inside and outside of WA state, please visit Celebrate Recovery here.

NATIONAL (all available 24/7)
Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255, or text “GO” TO 741-741
Veteran Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255
Treatment Referral Line (substance abuse and/or mental health): 1-800-662-HELP (4357) (also assists those on medicaid/state insurance)