If you need assistance navigating through the resources listed in your county on the TREATMENT page, please call (866) 789.1511 (Washington Recovery Helpline).

For additional information about enrolling in Washington State substance use treatment, and the process, please click here: Substance Use Treatment Services

If you are looking for mental health services in WA state, please click here: Mental Health Services and Information

If you are pregnant and struggling with substance abuse, please click here: Pregnant Women Chemical Dependency/Abuse Resource Guide (DSHS)

For residents outside of Washington State seeking substance abuse and/or mental health services, please click here for a treatment locator: SAMSHA Treatment Locator

Office of Neighborhoods - Snohomish County Sherriff's Office
Parent Support - Changes Support Network
SUD Parent Guide – Treatment Options for Minors (PDF File)
SUD Youth Treatment Referral Guide (PDF File)
Search for local community services: Community Resources Online (WIN 2-1-1)
Support Groups: 
Alcoholics AnonymousNarcotics AnonymousAl-Anon/Alateen


For direct and personal assistance in Snohomish county, regarding housing, substance use treatment, or mental health treatment, please visit our partner The Hand Up Project or call Robert Smiley (founder) directly at (425) 971-1774

Please note: We are not able to directly enroll individuals in substance use treatment facilties/detox who don't have insurance or who have state insurance (Apple Health) or medicaid. It is a self-service process, but we can provide resources and guidance. You may contact Robert Smiley directly (425-971-1774) for help with enrolling. To learn more about how to enroll in treatment/detox, please go to our treatment page.

If you have private insurance, we can provide immediate assistance to help you get into substance use treatment. If you have private insurance and you need help getting into a treatment facility, please email us directly at 


Parent Support: Changes, 1-888-468-2620
Recovery Support: WA Recovery Helpline, 1-866-789-1511 (available 24/7) (also provides treatment resources)
Cold Weather Shelter Information/Housing Resources: 2-1-1 (available 24/7)
➳ How to enroll into a residential treatment program for substance abuse in WA State: Treatment

12 STEP PROGRAMS IN SNOHOMISH COUNTY (north of Lynnwood) (including 24-hour hotlines)
Everett Narcotics Anonymous (NA): 425-609-6170
Everett Alcoholics Anonymous (AA): (425) 252-2525

12 STEP PROGRAMS IN THE GREATER SEATTLE AREA (including 24-hour hotlines)
Greater Seattle Area NA: 1-855-464-7477 or (206) 790-8888
Greater Seattle Area AA: 206-587-2838
Greater Seattle Area Al-Anon

For other 12 step programs, inside and outside of WA state, such as Cocaine Anonymous, Gambling Anonymous, SMART Recovery, etc., please visit SAMHSA's self-help meeting locator here.

For a faith-based 12-step program, inside and outside of WA state, please visit Celebrate Recovery here.

NATIONAL (all available 24/7)
Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255, or text “GO” TO 741-741
Veteran Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255
Treatment Referral Line (substance abuse and/or mental health): 1-800-662-HELP (4357) (also assists those on medicaid/state insurance)